Saturday 20 February 2016

I hear you

I hear you my child
I witness your tears
I have been with you
Yes; through all your years

I know you are troubled
I understand your fears
Remember I am travelling with you
I know all that you say

I watch you from the heavens
I look upon you from above
My angels are with you 
I send them with my love

Your body is weak
Your heart yearns for love
Yet I bid you wait dear
Until he comes...

Why worry about the future?
If you will stay close?
All will be as I will it
Your family you will not lose

Trust in me my daughter
Never give up the fight 
Send that serpent fleeing 
Resist and he will take flight 

The earth sighs out its pain
It trembles and cries out
Know that I am coming 
Soon it will be all right

The end times draw nearer
See the signs in heaven and earth
Remember all those stories
Remember about my birth

The stars and constellations
Gather: watching all of you
Angels too surround you all
Holding back while I defer

I want for all to hear of
These glad tidings...
That they will spread
To every furthest corner

I would save all of my children
I would not suffer their loss
I await their repentance
As they look upon the cross

Kneel down in prayer my daughter
Accept these things that come
The sooner these wars are over
The sooner I will come

Trials and tribulations
Tears and death I show
But without this: know
There can be no more time...


No comments:

Post a Comment