Monday 8 February 2016

The keys to life

I love being in nature
I love the peace that nature brings
I love to hear precious birds singing 
As they sit and flit about in the trees
I love to feel the blessed sea breezes
Blowing the scent of the seven seas
That salty tang pleases me...
The peace that these release in me
Brings me nearer my Lord unto thee
I am closer to you in nature: Lord
I am closer than ever before: upon my word
For I know love and feel embraced here
When I stand upon the stormy shore...
I feel internally balanced 
I feel my cup being refilled
I feel blessed beyond measure
When I am out in blessed nature
When I can commune with you...

So whether this peace is of God 
Whether it is of the universe
I am happy to feel the abundance of love
It is so much better when I am close to the earth...

According to Taoism...
We must... 
Surround ourselves with nature
Stand upright like the tree
Flow effortlessly like the river
Root ourselves into the earth
Have the strength of the mountain
In brightness enjoy the sun...

In the forests or at home
We are embracing our molecular parents
The energy of the sun is in our hearts
The energy of the rivers and lakes
Is in our kidneys...
The energy of the mountains and rocks
Is in our lungs...
The energy of the earth is in our spleen...
The energy of the trees is in our liver, gall bladder...





No comments:

Post a Comment