Friday 26 February 2016

The Bluff

I saw "The Bluff" Rosetta Head from afar
I always wanted to climb to the very top
I was not daunted by the steep terrain
There was no fear nor terror to entertain
We began our journey in the afternoon
It was such a beautiful summer's day
Though hardly kitted out in walking shoes
We were determined to be able to finally say
"We climbed The Bluff and saw the view
Witnessed those beautiful, amazing sights
We traversed that magnificence to its natural height"
Ah the sea breezes were so refreshing
The seas around were such an amazing blue
I was moved to finally reach that pinnacle
Yes indeed I was absolutely thrilled: I'm telling you
Took many wonderful photographs
Posted them to my Facebook page
They are there for to see: memories of that day
When we conquered the amazing Rosetta Head
Yes we finally conquered the magnificent "Bluff"



No comments:

Post a Comment