Tuesday 18 December 2012

Big Booby Bullies

In high school I was a little slow
I was not used to all the kids
Our primary school was tiny
Not many in our area
So high school was a problem
I was way out of my league!
I already had my worries
I already had my fears
What if nobody wanted me 
What if nobody liked me at all?
I hated my nose
I hated my big ears
I hated how short I was
I hated my gold tooth
I had so many teenage fears!
My auntie cut my hair off
Her friend permed it up so
I was called wooly top by one boy
Fluffy by another; after my pet dog
Others called me shorty
Still others: chocolate frog
Someone made me blush bright red
Another called me wog
But the worst were those two girls
They were well endowed
So they picked on me because
I had nothing; no chest of which to be proud!
They taunted me with their smugness
They taunted me with their snide remarks
"You don't have any boobs!
You don't even wear a bra
You're such a little girl
You'll never be like us
You never will go far!"
I begged my mum for new underwear
I begged her to help me out 
I finally got her to listen
I finally got her to buy a set
A cute little blue and white striped
Bikini top and pants
Just so I could tell those girls
That I did have something to talk about!






No comments:

Post a Comment