Sunday 9 December 2012

Wheel of Fortune



Many years ago I was on Wheel of Fortune
Ernie Sigley was the host with Adrianna Xenides
I was very nervous but had lots of fun
Won a few rounds and ended up the winner
Five nights in a row I was on the show!
(But really it was just 2 nights taping
At the beautiful buildings in North Adelaide)
I still remember all the prizes that arrived
The blankets and the saucepans
Tim suggested I give the largest
Saucepan to my mum for making her lovely jam
I was hesitant at first but then I gave in!
The saucepans came in a huge box
But they weren't boxed properly
As some handles were chipped and broken!
I rang up the company to tell them
And lo and behold: a whole new set arrived! 
So both mum and I ended with those big saucepans!

No comments:

Post a Comment