Sunday 9 December 2012

Messages from the messengers

Have you ever felt that you needed
To understand something important
Even though you'd never heard a sound
Do you ever have some words 
Stuck in your mind; and you don't know why?
I've had this experience; several times
When my dear Lord has sent 
His angels dear; to guide me through!
I'v had these words repeated in my mind
They don't even make sense at the time
But afterwards; in hindsight; they make perfect sense!
I kept repeating the name of my little dog
Amy, Amy Lee; these sounds kept on recurring!
Then I met a lady called Maylee
And it all made prefect sense!
This lovely lady helped us out 
When times were really tough
There was money but never enough!
The bills were paid but that left nothing
For food and for fuel! 
The dear Lord was letting me know
That help was coming
Even telling me her name
But I just missed a little bit!
Thank you Lord for your messengers!

No comments:

Post a Comment