Tuesday 4 December 2012

Clairaudience

Do you think I'm crazy?
Cause I hear voices in my head?
Do you realize that God is waiting?
For us all to ask for Him to lead!
Angels listen in to our conversations
Just waiting to hear those simple words
"Please help me Lord"
"God help me I don't want to be dead"
"Save me" 
So many variations to be had!
I hear my Lord inside of my head
He is here within me
Living in this temple
My heart is His domain
My mind is His to command
I am ready to hear His words
I await His precious thoughts
He does not need to speak out loud
I hear Him
He is here
I share my life with my Lord
We are always having conversations
I ask for my lord's loving kindness
It is given; I simply ask and I am led!


1 comment:

  1. Jesus is coming - when, we don't know. It can be tomorrow, or in the next 1000 years. So we must have deeper and deeper relationship with Him... Greetings to You.

    ReplyDelete