Thursday 20 December 2012

Men make me mad

You've heard the saying "can't kill them; can't live with them"
 I ask you why should I have to feel this way?
Why do I have to wait and wait for ever more?
Can't there be an even score; nil all; before we start?
Why is it always me who does the work?
Why is it always men who are the jerks?
Is there ever going to be any other way?
When do we women finally get to have our say?
What have we to do when men think we have no brains!
When they think all women are just pains!
God help us all as time runs by
Why should we be the ones who have to cry?
Where are those sensitive new age guys?
What about those nice good guys who always finish last?
Are there any left? Is it a dying art?
I've had it with the greedy men who treat us like crap!
I've had it with those stuck-up snobs who look down their nose
Why is it me who has to change?
Why do I have to be the first?
I want to be free to choose my own way
I want to love and be loved in return
I want to have someone who appreciates all that I do
I want to feel respected and treated the same
I want to have someone do something for me for a change!
Why is what I need to feel loved so hard to find?
Is everyone born a male also born blind?
What ever happened to love your neighbour as yourself?
What ever happened to being treated as you treat others?
What ever happened to treating everyone with patience and respect?
Is Jesus the only man who walked upon this earth
Who could see that no man was free from sin
Is Jesus the only one who said: let he who is without sin
Cast the first stone?
Lord help me to cope with all this life and come out ahead
Lord help me be more like you; more loving and kind!
Lord please come and make everyone of us right
Wash us; cleanse us; make us new again
For this is the only way to live this life!
With dear Jesus living in our hearts!


1 comment:

  1. Just having a bit of a vent! Just had to get it off my chest! All better now!

    ReplyDelete