Friday 7 December 2012

Twisted sheets

I like to have my bed sheets neat and tidy
That's how I like to sleep; how I feel cosy!
But my honey likes to twist them around him
He's not a neat freak; he like it messy instead!
Why?  I hear you ask? Why do I take him to task?
It's simple! Here's the thing! Here's the explaining!
My poor honey was in an orphanage for a while
A boy's home for sure; where there was 
Supposed to be a lot of love!
But he got pain instead! 
There the beds had to be neat
Or they'd be in for a beating!
In my home my bed was neat
Because my mum made it so
She did it because she wanted to show
How much she loved me!
So I like my bed sheets neat and tidy
He likes to have his messed
And as by now you would understand this
The neatness messes with his head!



No comments:

Post a Comment