Friday 14 November 2014

A new day is dawning

What a beautiful way 
To begin another blessed day
I am so thankful: I feel so alive
Thankful for these many blessings 
That shower down upon me
I am in love with my dearest Lord
It is of Him that I speak
It is wonderful to be loved like this
Even though I have been so lost
He loves me still
Now my tears are flowing
Because of His great love
He lives here in this tiny heart
I will never let Him depart!
Never leave me my Lord
Never go from me
Help me stay humble and joyful
Help me remain ever faithful
Help me be the best that I can ever be
As long as you are with me
I can face eternity
I can face any trial
I can face this life here
As I stumble and fall
You are my ever loving father
You are my Lord: you are my all!
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment