Wednesday 5 November 2014

My shield

" I will say of the Lord
He is my refuge and my fortress
My God: in Him will I trust!"
Psalm 91: 2 -4

In times of trouble: times of strife
So very many times in this my sorry life
I have been lost: now am found
I have been sad: now am glad
For I know that
No matter what I have done
No matter where I have been
I am saved by my Father
Saved by His precious Son
He promised to deliver me
From the fowler's snare
He promised to keep me safe
From noise-some pestilence
He shall cover me with His feathers
Under His wings shall I trust
For His truth shall be my shield
My buckler: it is a must
His love shall carry me
Protecting me from Satan
Protecting me from attack
For with my Lord inside my heart
I am protected: guided and
I shall not lack!

No comments:

Post a Comment