Wednesday 19 November 2014

Afraid of my own fate

For many a long year
I've been afraid of my own fate
I've lived inside this tiny body
I hid behind this disguise
But now I've finally realised
This body I've despised
Is stronger than it looks
My mind is fired up: fiery bright
These thoughts inside my head
Like magical filaments of light
Are vibrating with His power
Scintillating rainbows of might
These words spinning round in my head
I hear the way they sound
Thoughts exploding behind my eyes
Ideas go skidding round
Through to my hands
Through to my fingers
Writing down the very words
I've longed to utter out loud
From this loving heart of mine
The joy that springs to mind
Simply because my Lord has
Filled my heart and soul
With His unearthly love!

Found theses words I'd written in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment