Wednesday 26 November 2014

Flying high

Fly high my precious children
Soar high like tiny doves
Satan is like the hawk that hovers
But you my precious ones: I love!
Never fear for I am with you!
Never stray my dearest ones
I carry you into battle
I will not let you fall
For my children I have saved you
I have already given you my all!
Even before I knew you
Yes before time began!

I am the beginning and the ending
I am the great I am! I know you still!
Be strong and of good courage
I stand beside you all the way
Yes, even in this evil darkness
Yes, even unto that great day
Soon I will return my dear ones
Soon I will take you up into the heavens
To be my precious jewels
Yes, those precious jewels in my crown!

So, slumber not, my dear ones
Bring lamps: bring oil
Cease not your every toil
The bridegroom is returning
The celebration will come
But just a little longer
But just a little time
I will be with you forever
No longer will you cry!

That shining day is almost upon you
Weary not your precious feet
For though it seems prolonged dear
Soon I will be there to meet
My precious children
My precious ones
Be ready! Soon I come!








No comments:

Post a Comment