Thursday 13 November 2014

A writer's tools

I am thankful for these words
That come and settle in my mind
They often come and I do find 
That as they tumble round inside
I am blessed beyond my kind
For as the Holy Spirit comes to me
Giving these blessings for me to share
I am indeed God's fortunate child
Though I've wandered far and long
In my heart there rises a wonderful song
My thanks, my praise, my joy
In these blessed words to employ
The love of Jesus my dearest Lord
Has already set me free
His tears He cried for me
Upon that cross on Calvary
His blood He shed for me
Upon that painful tree
Yes I am saved you see
And though my sadness comes and goes
I give up all my troubles, my woes
To my Saviour, my Lord, my King
Yes I give up everything
And simply find His peace
Here in my heart: is everlasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment