Thursday 13 November 2014

A Touch upon my brow

When these words come to me
In heavenly showers from above
My heart sings with joyfulness
My soul is set on fire
It all just comes tumbling out of me
Just like a blessing: a Godly shower
Words flow from my heart and soul
They flow from my tongue
This joy I spread to others
Is the blessing I would shower!
Nearer my God to thee
Nearer to thee: easily
Only when the Holy Spirit
Touches upon my brow
Just like it is happening now...
When the words do simply flow
They bubble up within
Like a blessed spring
My heart and soul sing
Yes: then my soul has wings!
I reach up to heaven 
He: my Lord: reaches down to me
We meet in the middle
In the very centre of His universe
There amid the floating clouds
Our hands and hearts and souls unite
Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment