Tuesday 19 May 2015

Bring it on Lord

Do we "bring it on" so to speak?
Do we manifest our fears?
Does our constant worrying?
Make things happen...
Do we actually cause it all?
With these powerful brains of ours
Can we blame ourselves?
For these crazy lives we lead?
Does thinking negatively?
Make things come...
Doubly or singly
Are we able to "bring it on"?
If I think good thoughts
Will my days be blessed?
If I offer up all to God
Will He bring me happiness?
So many questions in my mind...
Oh dear Lord...
What will I find?
Do I emanate bad vibes?
If I am full of hate?
Does what I think come to me?
Does it congregate?
Around me...
Does Satan seek to confound me?
Do good, wholesome thoughts?
Bring happiness...
Can I then do...any less?
Be positive...be proactive...
Be good...do all as I should...
Offer up all to my magnificent Lord
Take Him at His powerful word...
Yes indeed...
I surrender all...
For he knows everything 
Before I even ask it of Him!


No comments:

Post a Comment