Monday 25 May 2015

The universe within


Can you see into my heart?
Can you see into my very soul?
Do you know what I am thinking?
Have you any inkling...
Just what is going on?
Here within this amazing organ
I call my brain...
Does any one of us understand?
Could we even simply, try?
To look into another's eyes
To look within...to find what reposes
Deep inside that hollow within us all
Meditation supposes...
That we all simply possess
A soul...a universe...inside us
A magnificent unimaginable world
Yes we are an amazing miracle
If we could only travel around it
If we could go inside and expose it
This universe that resides...
Right here inside...
Yes...that God made in us...
That God gave to us...
From the moment of conception
Yes, from the very beginning
God gives it freely...
To each and every human being
To every single living soul




No comments:

Post a Comment