Tuesday 12 May 2015

Laundry day

It's laundry day again
Time to air the washing
Time to hang it up and then
Time to take it in again
There's very little sunshine
The clouds keep rolling by
As I do washing: eye on the sky
Drops of rain keep falling
But that is still okay
For I have a modern convenience
It's called: a clothes drier...
Though I prefer the sunshine
Though I'd rather use that gift
It comes and goes upon a whim
There is no way to keep it here
But there is a good bit of fun
For now my hamper is empty
The kids love climbing in...
I've had Zac inside that basket
I've had Evaleah too...
We even found a spider man 
His evil nemesis was hiding too...
It's amazing how much fun there is
Watching little kids at play
When there is something simple
For them to utilise in their learning fun


No comments:

Post a Comment