Thursday 28 May 2015

Intuitive writing

I asked a few questions
I simply needed to know
So I called upon another
Asked him, for me, to show
He told me many things
Some I already knew
But of others I had no inkling
For they were for me: truly new
He said I wrote intuitively
That I already guessed you see
For the Lord has shown me much
Along this path that leads to Him
He said that I was channelling
Yes, just like JK Rowling did
When she wrote of Harry Potter 
And all those wild imaginings
I heard him call out your name
"Oh God!" I heard him say
As I listened to those words of his
That answered so many questions
That I had thought to offer up
As I searched for answers from on high
There are many things to ponder
There are so many questions still
But I must get on with living
Get on with this work you've given
For time certainly does fly...
So dear Lord I need your help
To get this blessed work done
A few publishers would be wonderful
If you could only send me some



No comments:

Post a Comment