Tuesday 12 May 2015

Synchronicity

Ever heard of synchronicity?
That amazing ability...
To simply be in sync
With the universe
To come across such diversity
Like going to the university...
Of life
Just today I came across 
So many triple numbers...
Once again
Actually it happens to me
Every single day: truly!
Everywhere I look I see...
Amazing coincidences...
Telephone numbers...
Number plates...
So many the same...
No matter where I go...
No matter where I roam...
It's like I am always coming home...
I know things...I see them come to be...
Is there something...the matter with me?
Why do I get to experience?
All these things
Coincidence
No way...impossible...
Too many to be as such
I read about it...
I think about it...
I expect it...
It simply comes to me...



No comments:

Post a Comment