Saturday 16 May 2015

Stop motion movie

I am trying to make some sense 
Out of this crazy life of mine...
I look at your photographs...
I hear your voice upon the phone
Honey there is something missing
As I actually picture you talking to me
I see your smile, hear your laughter
Yet there is something out of time
As in stop motion photography
There is a gap within each frame...
A missing link...something out of line...
I want to make the whole movie
I search it reel by reel...and still I feel
There is something...I want so much more
I'm trying to add the soundtrack...
Trying to edit...trying to rewind it all...
I find there is no continuity...
There is no smooth transition...
This is the very problem that I find...
Am I crazy...to see my life like this?
My brain...the production company...
My heart...the director in the chair...
Could I just pull some magic?
Out of the very air?
Ah I would like to make it real...
The touch of your fingertips upon my skin
Smiling eyes looking deeply into mine
Your warm breath upon my cheek...
Ah my love it is these very things...
That my heart seeks...
These...the emotions...
With which my soul speaks...
All these feelings bubble here within...
This mortal human being...
That remains an empty shell...
Until you arrive to save me...
From this living hell






No comments:

Post a Comment