Tuesday 19 May 2015

Cabin Fever

After visiting my folks
I recognised the signs
They have "cabin fever"
There's no denying...
You can see the signs
In many movies too
People cooped up together
There is no where to go
They see each other
Every single day
There is nobody else
What more can I say?
They growl at each other
They are easily upset
I witnessed it myself
Watched my family
Closely, I assure you
My mum's been so ill
Exhausted actually
Battling an illness
Multiple Myeloma
Leukaemia of sorts
A blood disease
She has always been 
The strong one...
Never had a choice
Now she is ill
She has no choice
She has to rest a lot
Dad has to help
Whether he wants to
Or not...my brother too
None of them is healthy
I'm telling you...
I see them snapping...
Snarling at each other
To me it is a bother
For I cannot understand it
I try to explain it
As lack of patience
For isn't life all about 
How we all cope?
Yes life is tough...
Sometimes rough
But we must be kind
We must be caring
For aren't we all
Upon our own journey?
It is all about...
How we take things...
Please try and make things
Better not worse...




No comments:

Post a Comment