Monday 2 January 2012

Angelic acupuncture

When pain rules and sends me spiralling into the depths of despair
When nothing soothes the angry beast: when nothing makes it easier to bear
Before I give in to tears of frustration that's when I need help the most
From my dearest Lord in Creation: it is when the pain is winning
That I must retrace my steps to the beginning
It is thus I surrender to the heavenly domain and ask for help 
In containing that ghastly pain: so down I lay me on the bed and
As I do surrender to that peaceful refrain: then and only then do the angels appear
As I surrender up my burden: the relief I request is given with Love unheard of
I ask for my angelic friends to touch and ease to finally release the tensions and contractions
In muscles tight and bunched as I mentioned: I ask for help and it is given
I feel their touch as light as air upon my skin and on my hair
As they go about their healing attentions: when I ask for angelic acupuncture
I feel their touch at potent junctions: where the senses know of sweet release
There I find my blessed peace, with touch and press and sweet intervention.
I thank you Lord for blessing me with Thy heavenly attendants as they ease and
Send my pains to another dimension! I send my thanks to heaven bounding
As feathery touches take away that pain that was so cruel and completely astounding!
So thank you Lord for saving me from bitter pain and frustration!

No comments:

Post a Comment