Saturday 14 January 2012

I am not afraid

Though the storm is wild and dark about me
I will not be afraid for He is always with me!
Though the road be long and fraught with peril
I will not be afraid for He shines His light before me!
Though pain and illness strike me down
I will not be afraid for His healing power is upon me!
Though the waves of life toss me about
I will not be afraid for He stills the waters for me!
Though my sins are heavy and drag me down
I will not be afraid for He gave His blood for me!
Though I cry and feel so lost, alone at times
I will not be afraid for He shed His tears for me!
Though I see so many poor people in pain
I will not be afraid for He promised to take us home!
Though He left us many long years ago
I will not be afraid for He will soon come again!
Though my body is weak and frail
I am not afraid for He is my strength and armour!

No comments:

Post a Comment