Wednesday 18 January 2012

No matter where

No matter where I am Lord
No matter what I do
My thoughts they float upwards
And at once they go to You
Whatever my hands are doing
My mind is somewhere else
I find myself  wandering
In search of Thy dear grace
So in my thoughts I wander
Far and wide and ever always
Upward to where You are!
My every breath I give to You
Who gave my life to me!
If You hear me Lord I'm singing
My words and songs to Thee!
I know You understand Lord
No matter where I am
My thoughts and words adore You
I sing You hymns and bits of songs
They all refer to Thy dear grace
Oh how I long to see Thy dear sweet face
I long to hear Thy voice my Lord
I long my dearest Lord
To see You coming nearer
Upon Thy fiery chariot of grace
The angels they adore Thee
I would so be in their place Lord
As they minister into all
Only to be nearer my Lord to Thee!



No comments:

Post a Comment