Thursday 19 January 2012

The joy of life

There's more to life than money
There's more to life than sex
Which ever way you look at it
This life is more complex!
I may not have much money
I may not be the best
But though I live a simple life
I'm happy none the less!
I am joyful for the sunrise
I am filled with joy all day
'Tis the little things that fill me up
And help me feel this way!
I love to hear the wind blowing
I love to see the trees
As they sway and move around
With every little breeze!
The sky above, so azure blue
The snowy clouds are free
I could look at them all day long
And dream a life of ease!
As I hear the sweet bird song
I am happy to be alive
I even hear the buzzing bees
As they seek sweet nectar for their hives!
The brightest summer flowers
Are dipping up and down
As the glorious dewdrops 
Reflect the morning sun!
I marvel at God's handy-work
I thank Him all day long
As I do my bit to praise the Lord
For all the glorious songs!
No matter what I'm doing
Where ever I may go
I thank the Lord for everything
As I try my faith to show!
In everything I do 
And everything I say
I thank the Lord for giving me
Each and every glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment