Saturday 14 January 2012

My Lord calls (Israel)

For why will you die oh Israel?
Have you forgotten my Name?
Do you not hear the calling of Your Lord?
Are you deaf to His beloved voice?
Oh why is it that you hear not the bells?
They toll for thee!
Have you forgotten all the promises?
Do you worship other gods before me?
What of our covenant?
What of the promises I offered to thee?
Where are the lamps I asked you to keep ready?
Has the time passed and you have forgotten?
Has the bridegroom been away too long?
I am here! I am ready! I am waiting!
All you need do is ask!
My angels await thy call!
They are there beside you!
They do my bidding!
My cup runneth over but I will not wait for ever!
My patience is great but I cannot bear to see thee thus!
My tears they pour like rain and I am waiting still!
Please come before it is too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment