Monday 2 January 2012

A prayer for my Lord's control 30/7/11

Lord heal my weak and earthly body
Lord take my mind and make it whole
Lord help me be a better person
Lord take and cleanse my soul
Without you I am less than nothing
Without you I am not anything at all
'Tis only with you that I can make it
'Tis only with you that I am worthwhile
I pray you live inside this heart here
I pray you take sure and sole control
I was but dust before you touched me
I am but lifeless like a doll
You: my dearest Lord and Saviour
You: make my life worthwhile
You send my heart a leaping
You send my soul in flight
I feel your love within this shell here
I feel your blood pulsing in my veins
I know you are here to stay Lord
I know your strength is at my call
You: Lord are my salvation
You: Lord are my all!

No comments:

Post a Comment