Sunday 15 February 2015

Health and fitness regime

I have started a new regime
Of fitness and health for me
I want to feel alive again you see
So I am working on the "new" me
I love swimming in the river
I love swimming in the sea
This great exercise is amazing
I feel it is revitalising me!
I am also watching what I eat
I am looking forward to becoming
A vegetarian once again!
But also I am taking supplements
Using Garcinia Cambogia tablets
Along with the Herbal Cleansers too
Eyebright herb, Golden Seal in the mix
Plus I am doing "oil pulling" 
Taking a spoon full of organic coconut oil
Swishing it around my mouth: as long as I can!
Every morning I do the same routine!
After that its the apple cider vinegar drink
With lemon juice, honey and cinnamon
In a huge glass of pure rain water!
I am truly amazed at the difference
It is making to me!

My teeth are whiter...no more pain
My skin is clearer too...
I've lost 8 kilograms and gained muscle...
I have found my waist again...
(After many a long year of illness!)
I feel so full of energy it's true
This "new me" is a blessing to my whole family

Though my worry about my mum's illness 
Is still there beneath it all
I find I am coping better with it all!
I am happier than I have been
That's for sure: thanking my dear Lord
For all the many blessings He has given me!






No comments:

Post a Comment