Monday 16 February 2015

Something is out of balance

Feeling unsettled: feeling worried
Something's wrong but don't know where
So I'm stressing until someone tells me
That I'm being silly; that I'm over reacting
But you know how it goes...
Something is telling me that prayers are needed 
That there's something in the air...
Ah God help me...what do I do?
Please tell me: what and where?

My daughter was having a panic attack
Feeling overwhelmed; over it all
Couldn't bear it any more; was lost
Was feeling so depressed: needed rest
Though we were miles apart: I felt everything
I was with her: it was like I was living her day
The anxiety: the stress: the panic: all of it!
Yes my heart was heavy: my soul aflame
Couldn't understand it but I just knew
That there was something that I needed to do
So as I prayed for peace to reign
As I prayed for the knowledge to progress
I truly didn't know who it was I was praying for
It was only later after I had phoned my family
After I'd acted rather crazy: like a loon
The phone call came: she confessed
"It was me, mum, I'm so sorry!
I didn't mean to upset you!
I didn't realise we were so in sync!"
I was just so happy to finally know
That she was all right: she was okay!
We talked about everything: confided 
You see; in a few more weeks it will be
The first anniversary of her dad's passing
And as the days nears: we are all feeling sad
Yes we are feeling very sad: unhappy!

Thank you dearest Lord for mother's intuition!






1 comment:

  1. My daughter called me up about 30 minutes ago...having a difficult time coping as soon it will be a year since we lost her father...my husband...

    ReplyDelete