Saturday 7 February 2015

Praise The Lord oh my soul

Praise the Lord oh my soul
For in Him will ye find
Your path, your eternal goal
Do not close your eyes: be blind
But continue ever onward, upward
The path is long and steep, unkind
Yet I am there to guide you
With me beside you, you shall find
The peace that you long for
The joy that only love can bring
So listen to the angels
Hear their glad voices ring
They outnumber all your troubles
They surrender up all things
Into God's hands they place them
Knowing salvation is in the wings
So let not your heart be troubled
Lift up your eyes anon
For soon my dear ones: I am coming
Your salvation so to bring
So cling now to my words dear
Write them within your heart and head
Do not be discouraged
Remember all that I have said

Lift up your eyes my children
Lift up your voices as you sing
Glad tidings are you to deliver
As I tell you: I am your King

Never falter, never fall back
Never give in to the black
For brighter times await you
If only to this Rock you cling

So my dearest little children
Yes as children come unto me
Release your worries, your troubles
Give everything to me
I will not allow you to be burdened
I will not allow you to fall
Remember I see all

My precious little children
My glorious white clad lambs
I have washed you clean with my blood dear
I have suffered for your release
Now go forth and tell the story
Give your blessed testimonies
Show the world of my salvation

Never fear never falter
Fly up into the east
Await my coming there dear
Await me as I have said
Remember I am leading...
Through the darkness you are led
I am the alpha and omega
I am the author of it all
Remember to follow my guidance

Think not upon your path
For where you go: I am already
Lighting the way for you
Lighting the path it's true

I have already suffered for you
I have already given much
That you may find your salvation
At the foot of this powerful cross

So though you are afraid dear
Remember to let me guide
Never fear, never falter
I am your divine guide

Lift up your hearts to heaven
Give up all unto The Lord
Read of me, tell your children!
Bring them ever nearer unto me

All is good my precious children
I will not allow your loss
As I said I've already given
Everything for you upon the cross

Lift up your eyes to heaven
See me coming in the clouds
The work is almost done now
Not much longer...
The bridegroom comes
Amen

7th February 2015






1 comment:

  1. The sermon on Sabbath was about our fear of things to come...I prayed for an answer to everyone's question: what will I do if they want to kill me for my faith?
    The words came so swiftly in answer that I had worked up a sweat by the time I had quickly hand written the 5 pages that I received! Thank you my Lord for your beautiful answer: do not be afraid: I am with you!

    ReplyDelete