Tuesday 10 February 2015

Take the stairs

We had lunch at the markets
I took mum right up to the door
She is so exhausted you know
After all she has been through
It was good to catch up with Shelley
She walked from work to meet up too
And as they all sat down and ordered
I drove up the ramp into the car park
Knowing just what it was I had to do
So I took the stairs and descended
It was only two flights after all
But you know the best part of it all
Was that I actually enjoyed it
Yes at last I feel so much better
Yes: this I am telling you!
Try to exercise daily: take the stairs
When ever you can: it's better for you!
After lunch was ended I returned
Took those stairs upwards too
Exercise brings so many benefits
It is revitalising: it is refreshing too
Get that heart pumping: lungs filling
With that precious oxygen: so good for you!






No comments:

Post a Comment