Wednesday 14 October 2015

Just in the nick of time

Ever felt like the roller coaster of life?
Is travelling way too fast...
Ever felt like things go wrong?
No matter how hard you try...
How many of us have been saved?
"Just in the nick of time" 
Almost over the precipice...
Almost falling into that abyss...
A hand reaches down to save you 
Pulls you from the wreckage
Just in the nick of time...
Desperation is a keen edged sword
Slippery with glistening sweat...
You feel you have nothing to lose
But Jesus knows the total score...
He hears your whispered prayers
Knows just exactly what is going on
He is our precious Saviour
He is God's only begotten Son
Angels there to aid us...
Just waiting for our call
"Please help me Jesus!"
"Please save me my Lord"
"Please help me I am falling"
"Please carry my heavy load"
"I can't take this any more"
No matter the words you utter
Whispered or out loud...
Jesus hears your earnest pleas
But you need to ask Him 
To enter in: He will not come uninvited
He waits to hear those simple words
"God help me: please save me" 
That's all it takes and He is there!









No comments:

Post a Comment