Sunday 11 October 2015

What am I going to do?

What am I going to do? 
When sadness comes to call
Who can I turn to I ask?
When day is done and I'm alone
Too many thoughts at play
Right here inside my crazy head
I fall upon my knees to pray 
When darkness falls outside my door
When peace is left far behind
I cannot cope with this loneliness 
It's when I'm saddest of all
My thoughts turned inwards 
Too deep they run: way too deep
I call upon the only one who hears 
The only one who truly understands!
Dear Jesus is my saviour dear
He knows just how I truly feel
He has taken up my sins from me
He has saved me: set me free
So upon my knees I beg of Him
Dear Lord please comfort me
I need you my dearest Lord: constantly
I cannot cope without your peace
I cannot live this life alone 
It is only with you living in my heart
That I can safely pass each day
It is only with you holding my hand 
That I can hope to survive these days
I am lost and wandering: Struggling
It is true my Lord: I am lost without you





No comments:

Post a Comment