Wednesday 13 February 2013

Emu Burgers

Had a trip way out east
Over the border into Victoria
My boyfriend "Eddy" wanted 
To visit his two mates
Working on a wheat/sheep farm
They lived in a cramped little caravan
It was such a mess! Typical blokes!
I offered to cook a meal
But only after they cleaned up!
That night we went spotlighting
Looking to get a few bunny rabbits
I was game and chased a few
Caught one of those critters too!
It was stunned by the bright lights
And terrified when I caught it
It screamed and scratched my hand
But I was brave and fought it!
The next day it was the bloke's turn
They had to cook a meal
They said they were beef burgers
But I'd never seen any beef 
Like that before! it was so dark!
It was so tough! Didn't go down well!
Afterwards they confessed
I'd eaten Emu Burger! Yuck!
Thanks a lot guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment