Wednesday 13 February 2013

In Five year's time

I met some lovely people in Adelaide
I cannot tell a lie! 
There was one who was special
But he was going out with another girl
I had a chance to double date
Even though I didn't like the other guy
I just wanted to be near him
Just wanted to dream a little
See his smiling face; you know!
Live in fantasy land for a little while!
So I accepted the date with his mate
We went to a concert in the city
Can't remember who we saw
Except I know I wasn't a very good date!
I saw him a few more times
Tried to avoid the mate
Promised to meet in 5 years time
If things didn't work out
But you know how the story goes
Time passes; words mean nothing
It's what's in front of your face that counts
Memories are short when desperation rules!


No comments:

Post a Comment