Thursday 7 February 2013

Listen and learn

Listen and learn as the world turns
Messages come and sound the alarm
We just need to hear the messages
We just need to tune in and take heed!
When that gut feeling grabs hold of you
Listen and make that change
The universe is talking; of a real need!

I bought a big bottle of water
When I felt that urgent voice
It came to good use because 
The radiator cap wasn't on; water was leaking out
We needed to use it on our return trip!

When Coral said
"Don't let those boys go driving today
There's danger up ahead!"
Ingrid rang and said to her son
"Please be careful love, watch out on the road!"

Jesse took the call and promised his mum
But he didn't know what was still to come!
Later as they were driving; the car; going way too fast
Losing control; spinning off the road!
The worst of it was that a great big Semi-trailer
Was heading for them all! They were all
Watching in slow-motion; waiting for the crash!
Thank God control was found and
That truck missed its mark!

Another day I felt the need to travel home a certain way
Didn't know what was to come but
I was amazed when I finally found my way!
My oven had died, also my microwave
Found a small garage sale
I asked if she knew of anyone around
That had a stove for sale: second hand?
Yes was the answer; very cheap as well!
That was where I was led; this tale to tell!








No comments:

Post a Comment