Thursday 28 February 2013

Understanding intuition

I was led to find that book on intuition
"Cracking the code on Intuition"
Written by Gail Ferguson
Fascinating reading!
More so because I have had
Many intuitive experiences
That "gut feeling" is so strong!
We must listen and learn to hear
Those deeply seated feelings are
Our compass in these uncertain times
There is a reason for our intuition
To guide us as we live our lives
They anchor us to this earth 
Assist us in our daily lives!

The other day as I was preparing 
To leave home with my daughter
I looked at my umbrella
It was 38 degrees C
Why would I need an  umbrella?
I left it where it was
Ignoring my intuition!
That night in Adelaide
It started raining and continued 
For most of the next day!
That umbrella would have 
Come in handy; if only I had listened!

No comments:

Post a Comment