Thursday 28 February 2013

Waves of energy

Waves of energy emanate
From every creature on this earth
Can you feel them? Can you see them?
Sometimes I feel them radiate
Sometimes I just know things
I feel and understand another's pain
I am like a sponge; I soak it all up
It feels wonderful to have this...
Intuition; understanding; love!

Amy welcomed me home as always
She was jumping for joy
As my car entered the garage!
I went inside and missed her instantly
I had to find her; urgently!
Hurrying outside I called
No answer! Panic overwhelmed me
I raced back to the garage
Looked underneath the car
There she was; having a seizure
I couldn't reach her!
I was on my belly; grabbed her tail
Pulled from underneath!
As she stiffened up in pain
Her back was against the exhaust pipe
Burning heat seared her skin
I carried her inside and held her close
Took care of my darling pet 
Treated her injuries and
Finally all was calm!




No comments:

Post a Comment