Saturday 21 December 2013

A prayer for sleeping

Beautiful Evaleah is so full of life
She jumps up & down for ages
Up & down on those gorgeous legs
Wearing herself out: we truly hope
Mum would love to have a long sleep
It would really be so nice to get a decent rest
All through the night: that would be best!
Santiago & Zac have gone off to bed
Been driving us crazy for quite a while
So full of beans: too much so I do declare
What ever happened to my energy levels?
I'm getting old I guess but I prayed for sleep
Yes for a blessed sleep for my precious little girl
I asked the dear Lord to bless this baby girl
I asked for the Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit
To bless my precious little baby: to keep her safe
I said we'd dedicate her precious life to the Lord
To thank Him for giving her to us in this life!
Yes I said a prayer for sleeping for this whole household!

No comments:

Post a Comment