Tuesday 10 December 2013

Under the bridge

There's something about taking a walk
Underneath a bridge: beneath blue skies
There's something just so amazing I find
About fantasising; imagining a tale
Where maybe a princess lives up above
Right up high in the magic tower: and down below
Among the grass that grows: who knows?
Sometimes I feel like I could find some magic there
So down I go to have a look: listen to that bubbling brook
Maybe find some treasure there: something old
Maybe even something borrowed something blue?
Well whenever I find a fascinating bridge I stop
I drive on down and go around: looking underneath 
There among the peaceful shade I sit and feel
So wonderfully at peace: so blissfully unaware
Of the whole wide world up above: so carefree
It makes me feel so wonderfully happy
I don't know why but it is true: I'm telling you
Just take a walk underneath a bridge and 
Tell me what it is you see and feel and hope for
Just like I do when I descend into peacefulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment