Saturday 7 December 2013

Divine intuition

Just started reading a book called Divine Intuition
I have been so amazed from the very first page
It has described exactly what I have experienced
Over the past few years as I have grown with God

“I will put my law within them and I will write it upon their hearts”
Jeremiah 31:33

“What is truth? A difficult question, but I have solved it for myself by saying that it is what the voice within tells you.” Mahatma Gandhi

“Intuitive knowledge is an illumination of the soul” Rene Descartes

This has been my exact experience along my path
I have felt like information has been passed
Right into my very thoughts: that quiet voice within
Has been my dearest Lord talking to me
What a wonderful blessing to be able to converse
Without words: simply by opening up my heart & soul
Letting my dear Lord in: being illuminated by Him
As I go along my every day travels I ask for guidance
Yes: I ask and it just comes: sometimes as images
Sometimes as words: like “Start walking now!”
However He speaks I know I hear His voice and
I also know I am never alone to face my trials!


No comments:

Post a Comment