Wednesday 11 December 2013

Out of balance

I hate it when things are out of balance
You know: when everything is topsy turvy
You just know that things aren't right: uptight!
That's what my relationship was like

Sometimes I just need to take take stock
Look around me & get back on track
It's like I'm limping down the road
Favouring a sore leg: Do I have to beg?

Please assist me my love I need your help
Just can't do this all by myself!

Some days you seem better: doing stuff
I don't have to motivate you: get tough
Then on other days you are so far away
Like you're off in dream world: all on your own!

What do I have to do to make you in-zone?
Why should I always be the one to do it all?
That doesn't seem fair at all: Help me or?
What will I do? Scream at you? Throw my shoe?

Like a washing machine out of whack
Spinning out of control: rock & roll!
The out of balance light starts to glow
That's when you really know: go slow

Time to recharge the batteries: relax a bit
Sit back & take a break: time for peace & quiet
Yeah that's right I just might have  a Nana nap
It always looks so much better after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment