Sunday 15 December 2013

Swimming at Glenelg beach

Had a lovely swim at Glenelg beach today
It wasn't really hot but it was so lovely
The waves were tossing me around
I could hardly even touch the ground
It felt so fresh as I swam into the sea
Pounding waves were glorious to me
I swam & swam as far out as I could
Hoping there were no sharks waiting for me
My goggles protected my eyes & nose
My flippers kept me going I suppose
I enjoyed my blissful time as I was tossed
I felt so light so wonderfully free: yes free!
Like a piece of seaweed jiggling up & down
I was rocked upon those crashing waves
The oxygenated water was so beautiful
The negative ions refreshed my mind you see
For it was exactly what the doctor ordered
Yes! exactly what the doctor ordered just for me!

Sunday 15th December 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment