Wednesday 11 December 2013

See through Christ's eyes

Look at this beautiful world around us
What do you really see; what is real?
I see everything through Christ's eyes
I understand how things are: I know
All I have to do is look inside another's heart
There I can see their hurts and terrible pain
It comes with living such a different life
You see I am not a normal human being
I feel different: I am different: don't fit in!
Yes I feel like an alien from outer space
Watching everyone go about their lives
I see through Christ's eyes: look inside
Understand where the pain evolves
From deep within it bubbles up and out
I hear those silent screams and shouts
When I look into another's heart and soul
I am so privileged this work to do
I asked for and received this blessed job
Cannot just sit back and ignore their tears
I am here to quell those silly fears
To let them know that dear Jesus comes
Soon He will return to take us all
Up into heaven: there with Him to dwell
Yes: eternity awaits us all: accept His call!

No comments:

Post a Comment