Thursday 12 December 2013

Legs like jelly

Well it's been three weeks of going to the gym
I'm feeling so much better but not much slimmer yet
Taking those Garcinia Cambogia tablets as well &
Replacing one meal a day with my diet shakes
Surely it must be making a tiny difference I pray
I am feeling much less stressed I must admit
I'm at the acceptance stage of dealing with mum's illness
So something's getting better or I'd just give it all up
As Dr Oz explained on the internet: it's great those capsules
Help even out my blood sugars in general so that's good
But let me tell you how difficult it is to continue on
My alarm went off this morning at 8 am: didn't want to hear it
Went right back to sleep until I finally surfaced at 9 am
Got to gym 20 minutes late but got there all the same
Did my circuit workout & aqua-robics as well at 10:15
My legs felt like jelly: weak as a kitten after it but
I did it & I'm just so proud to be making it!



No comments:

Post a Comment