Wednesday 15 February 2012

Frustrated Angry Teen

Frustrated angry teen
What have you seen?
Are you hurting deep inside?
Does your life have no up-side?
Do you feel you have to hide?
Yourself underneath a shell?
Of loud and angry yells?
Please let me see your smile
I've been here all the while!
I know how hurt you've been!
I've watched and worried and seen
I know just how lost you feel!
I an you; you are me; you see
Just the same as hurting me
When I was just your age!
I've seen it all through your eyes
I've felt it all within your heart
I know it all in my mind
How the others can be so unkind!
Don't give up or let them win
Stick out that stubborn chin
I know you have backbone!
Please know you're not alone!
I am right here beside
All the while if you can confide
Help is here at hand
I really do understand!
I am you and you are me!


Monday 23rd August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment