Saturday 4 February 2012

My body

June 2011


My life is in turmoil
My mind is a mess
So much to do
No time to be depressed!
Lord I need you every moment
My mind is filled with prayer
All my waking hours
There is layer upon layer
Prayers for my family
Prayers for my friends
Prayers for those who ail
Prayers for this and that
Help Shelley get the keys to another flat
Help Josh to find work
Close to where he's at
Help Tim give up smoking
Ditto for my Nes!
Please be with Michael as he goes to school!


You are my strength Lord
Your grace is sufficient for me
It's just this weak body Lord
That is deficient!
My heart is strong, my mind also!
It's just that my body
Will not seem to go!
You hold my life Lord
In the palm of your hand
Thank you for loving me
And letting me be part of your plans
I am really willing Lord
To pray and understand!
I am sorry if I seem greedy Lord
In praying for a new home
It's just that I can no longer stand this mess!
It's too much to comprehend
The mice are in everything
They are driving me mad
But it's the Insurance company 
That really hurts so bad!





No comments:

Post a Comment