Sunday 5 February 2012

Surrender

Dear Lord as I surrender up my life to You
I ask that You do help me surrender up my brood
I've had care of Michael since babe in arms
And now dear Lord I realize to you I must entreat
To Keep Your son Michael safe from harm!
Thank You dear sweet Lord for giving him
Unto our hearts for so long
But it's time to set him free at last
Though only young in terms of years
I know his soul is old!
For he has always known just what he wants
From the earliest of days!
So Lord; I offer up again to You
Your dear son and child
And pray You will embrace him
As You do all Your other children too!
And keep him safe and protected
No matter where he wanders 
No matter where he roams!
After sixteen years of life
I know his true home is heaven
And when You come again
I thank You for giving him
A place among the stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment