Thursday 16 February 2012

My joy

I love to read and do enjoy
To search for dear old books
In Op-shops or where-ever I do roam
I always try to find the time
To search in corners and in dusty nooks
How often I have been rewarded thus
When the Lord does put in there
A little hint or plus that says so much
\When all is said and done.
Thank you dear Lord for
Communicating with me thus
I value our relationship
I really do find it a plus
Because you do know me so well
And always know where I will be
Before I've even decided to go there! 
I am so blessed to have this
Feeling of inner peace
Because I love You so much
And You do love me too
Ever do I depend on You
To carry me through my life
You are my strength
You are my soul
You protect me through any strife
You write Your loving words
Upon this faithful heart!
So thank You Lord for being there
Where-ever I may go
And knowing that You love me so
Makes my life so happy and so blessed!







No comments:

Post a Comment